Monday, May 7, 2012

May is a good month

Well hello there blog readers... I do apologize for my extremely long sabbatical from blogging. I had a feeling I might not be the most diligent blogger when I started this. But it's my blog. So I'll post when I want :)
I'm so very glad it's May :)

This is definitely me right now. 



Last weekend the family and I rented a cabin in Branson MO and had a nice relaxing extended weekend. It was so nice getting to hang out with everyone, especially Rilley and Josie.  Rilley and I were roommates, as much as I love that little guy, he is not the best roomie. He is an early riser and certainly not a quiet one and he realllllllllyyyy likes Disney channel. We all did some hiking, shopping, Silver Dollar Citying, and eating. Sadly Arron (my brother) got sick at the beginning of the weekend and spent the majority of the time in bed :(


Josie decked out in OU gear... her mother would be furious if she saw this :)

Rilley excited about the swing ride!


Me and Josie taking pictures.


Thursday is Fiddler on the Roof at the PAC, I will be going with Jillian! I'm super stoked. I love Fiddler on the Roof... Sunrise Sunset.


The end of this month is what I am super excited about. Mexico with three of my best friends/sorority sisters :)
Can. Not. Wait.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like it'll be a blast! Call me if you need me to come rescue you, I won't mind at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete