Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spidey Senses.

So I had a 53 year old male patient in my chair this week and he was saying that he thought he could feel the x-rays being taken. I have never heard this before and I've personally never been able to feel anything during x-rays besides them hurting my gums. Anyways so he said he felt like he could feel the vibrations. I told him I'd never heard of that.
 And then I said "It must be your spidey senses."

And to that he replied "No, I don't think that's it." hahaha. It was hilarious. I don't know if he got the reference or not.

In other patient news, I was cleaning a 8 year old boys teeth and was asking him what he was going to be for halloween.
He said Ironman and I was like that's awesome! So we talked about Ironman a little bit and then later I said "What if when you are dressed up as Ironman, people actually mistake you for THE Ironman and want you to save the world?"

He looked up and me and said softly "I can't save the world..."

Hopefully I didn't scare him into being something else for halloween. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment